Cleanliness and aesthetic values play a great role in uplifting the image of a commercial space. A positive impression in the mind of customers and employees will lead to the betterment of a specific business and carpets do all the work effectively.
As carpets can uplift the image and impression of a particular space, they can also tarnish the goodwill in a more catalytic way. A dirty, yellowish, or a stained carpet can add just the right amount of abhorrence in the mind of the people walking over them.
In order to protect the carpet from damage and prevent the aesthetic values from getting diminished, commercial carpet cleaning is necessary.
Coffee spills, asphalt yellowing, food stains, cooking oils, grease, and tracked-in dirt can significantly diminish a carpet’s appearance and therefore some cleaning methods should be adopted to keep things as fine as possible. Some of those methods are:
- Dry soil removal – The majority of soil in carpet is dry and should be removed with a quality vacuum cleaner. Areas of high footfall should be dealt with maximum attention because those are the places with a higher probability of dried soil retention.
- Methodical cleaning – Some cleaning methods are required to eliminate dust particles, greasy and oily soils which are retained by carpets. Regular but methodical cleaning is necessary to eliminate this dirt from the carpets. Some methods of cleaning include:
– Absorbent pad
– Dry Foam
- Deep cleaning – While methodical carpet cleaning can help maintain a high level of appearance on commercial carpeting, deep cleanings must still be performed to remove deep embedded soiling. Deep cleaning methods for commercial carpeting include:
– Hot water extraction
- Bonnet cleaning – This cleaning process mainly deals with the top part of the carpet fiber. This method utilises heavy duty motorised machine with a spinning scrub. The scrub is usually immersed in cleaning solution in order to extract all the dirt from the carpets.
- Dry cleaning – Dry carpet cleaning or compound cleaning method is one of the latest and efficient cleaning technology found in the market and has gained increasing popularity and approvals by leading carpet manufacturers because of its effective cleaning performance and convenience as it does not require drying time.
These are the usual cleaning methods executed by professional cleaners mostly in commercial spaces and sometimes in domestic places as well. If you are seeking top class carpet cleaning then get in touch with professionals from Fort St John.